Our Race policy
These are our rules on race entries. We do try and be as helpful and fair as we possibly can, however as these are small events that have considerable costs, we are unable to offer deferrals or refunds.
1. If you are ill or cant make an event because of work commitments, You are more than welcome to transfer your place to another runner. If an event is full, we will even try and put you in touch with other runners. We do ask that this is done one week before an event.
As of the 1st September 2017, when you check out via Bookitbe and Live it Ticketing, you will be given the chance to purchase event insurance when you checkout so that if you can’t make the race you can claim your money back from them.
2. If an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will gladly offer you a free transfer to the new race date. As of the 1st September 2017, if you check out via Bookitbee & Live it ticketing a small portion of your fee goes towards cancellation insurance meaning that in the event we have to cancel an event you would get 100% of your money back from them.
3. You must be 17 on race day to run a half marathon or 18 on race day to run a full marathon.
4. You will be asked on the day of the race to sign a disclaimer stating that you are medically fit on the day, and confirming that you know you compete at your own risk.
5. Our races are held under permit of ARC (Association of Running Clubs), and you agree to abide by their rules.
6. You may run with a dog at our events (maximum of 4 dogs per event), as long as it is well behaved and you have 3rd party liability insurance for the dog and can forward a copy to us. The dog must be on a lead at all times. There may be times when dogs are not allowed on some of our courses due to farming etc, but we will try and make this clear if this is the case.
7. Links to results and our free photos will always be published on our facebook page as soon as possible after an event.
8. We will endeavor to recycle all the plastic waste that we generate at races.